This is a list of services that I provide independently for content development and production. If you need TV, video or digital content produced from start to finish, no problem! I have a network of experienced and professional production talent that I can team up with. If you don’t see the service you need, please ask me. I may be able to help you.
Once you’ve selected the service(s), take a look at my work process below the list.
TV & Video Content
Genres & Formats
Talk shows, reality TV, documentaries, lifestyle and entertainment segments/packages, infomercials, commercials, PSAs, how-to videos, industrial videos, explainer videos, marketing videos, and skits.
- Creating a concept or developing an existing one for TV or video content or proof of concept
- Creating a research report, rundown, or 1-page treatment for a TV show
- Generating a budget
- Editorial reviewing of scripts
- Casting talent and hiring crew
- Supervising and directing crews and talent in the studio or on-location during the filming
- On and off-camera interviewing
- On-camera hosting
- Story editing
- Supervising edit sessions
- Writing SEO content for websites, blogs, and social media
- Writing and/or recording voiceover scripts (I am the voiceover talent)
- Creative direction from a user experience for your company’s product, service, or website
Event Planning & Production
- Creating a concept or developing an existing one for live and immersive events such as empowerment conferences, fundraisers, scavenger hunts, and augmented reality experiences
- Creating a schedule rundown
- Creating a layout
- Coordinating the logistics
- Generating a budget
- Scouting, negotiating, and booking venue, crew, vendors, and talent
- Scriptwriting for host introductions, Q&As, talent skits, etc.
- Managing the crew, vendors, and talent during the event
- Directing and coordinating the speaker presentations, panel discussions, and live performances
- Supervising the setup and breakdown
If you need creative direction, advice, credible information and resources so you can do it yourself or your team, I can provide you with consultation services.
#1 Quick Chat
We’ll start with a 15-minute phone chat about what your needs are and how I can help you.
You’ll receive a proposal detailing the service, price, and deadline based on your needs, along with a service agreement. Once these are approved, we’ll move forward.
#3 Creative Session
Depending on your needs, I’ll establish a creative blueprint for your project. We’ll discuss specific details such as your vision, brand, story direction, and visual elements. I’ll explain the development process and what’s needed. When we dedicate more time to the creative planning phase, the execution will be more efficient, and the results more successful.
#4 The Service Begins
I roll up my sleeves and get to work! We’ll communicate during the progression of your project and make sure we’re following the creative blueprint. You’ll receive milestones and give your feedback for necessary revisions until the project is done.